Monday 11 August 2014

Outfit of the Day | Summer 2014

Hi guys!

I'm so sorry for disappearing again, I really have no good excuse this time. All I've been doing is enjoying what is left of summer. If you are nosy like me and want to see what I've been up to, feel free to follow me on Instagram. I'll leave the link below. So to fill the gap I have left, I decided to do a quick Outfit of the Day. I also have a July favourites coming up, I know it's already August 11 so I sincerely apologize! By the way, I didn't get a tattoo on my hand, its henna from an Indian festival that I went to :)


Hat: Topshop
Shirt: Aritzia
Bandeau: Some boutique in Paris
Shorts: Gap
Belt: Forever 21 
Necklace: Tiffany & Co.

Instagram: www.Instagram.com/kristieenguyeen

Stay tuned for my July favourites! 

Love,
Kristie

4 comments: