Tuesday 20 May 2014

6 Products I Couldn't Live Without | Tag

Hi guys!

I hope you all had a lovely long weekend, I decided to do the 6 products I couldn't live without tag. This tag is actually quite old but I have seen it circulating around again so I thought I'd give it a go. I tag all you guys to do it too :)

1. CLARINS moisture replenish lip balm. This is my holy grail lip balm. It makes my lips so smooth and I always put this on before applying lipstick or even a gloss for extra moisturization. It also comes in a little squeeze tube which makes it super hygienic!

2. MAYBELLINE Babylips in Cherry. I LOVE this. I wear this everyday for school, it's my go to lip product when I'm lazy and just want some colour I can quickly swipe on. 

3. REAL TECHNIQUES Buffing brush. This is the best foundation brush I currently own, I will probably find better brushes in the future but for now I don't know what I would do without it.

4. JOHNSON'S extra conditioning shampoo. Don't laugh at me! This is my current shampoo, and I love it! It has made my hair so super soft and healthy looking. Plus it's for babies so it's super gentle (less chemicals than regular shampoo) and has a pleasent scent. pleasant scents are always a bonus right?

5. L'OCCITANE Divine Cream. This is my current moisturizer. I love it a lot, it has helped some of my dark spots fade, but it is so expensive! I can't see myself loving any other moisturizers at the moment because I feel like nothing that I have used in the past can even compare to this one. The smell is also absolutely divine (see what I did there? Hahaha...k I'm lame.) I don't even want to think about what I would do once I run out. Quite frankly, the idea of spening money on another one of these babies make my heart sink a little. But we''ll see once I run out..

6. MICELLAIRE water. Just any micellaire water in general..Bioderma to even the garnier one. I feel like this is the best at removing makeup and I like to use it as a toner as well. Its super gentle and it feels super refreshing.

And that's it! It was actually quite hard to come up with 6 products I absolutely could not live without because I think realistically I could probably live without any of these... except for lip balm hahaha.

Love,
Kristie






No comments:

Post a Comment