Tuesday 3 June 2014

Mini Summer Haul


Hi guys!

Summer is approaching really fast so I did a little bit of shopping to prepare myself for the upcoming hot weather. Here is a little mini haul of what I have bought :) I only bought a few things and thought it'd be fun to share. I also have a post coming up where I'm going to talk about my May favourites, so stay tuned!

One of my first stops was J.Crew and they were having an additional 50% off all sales items sale, so I bought another one of their plain t-shirts, but this time in a grey colour with specs. I think their clothes are super good quality and I always say that this store reminds me of a Banana Republic for younger people hahaha. I would've gotten more of these t-shirts but they didn't have too many left in my size :(


I was also meaning to find a new pair of sunglasses so at Forever 21, I bought a pair of these cat eyed sunglasses with gold rims. I am obsessed with cat eyed sunglasses at the moment and fell in love with a pair of Marc by Marc Jacobs sunglasses that look identical to these ones. So when I spotted these in the store, you can imagine my excitement. And for a fraction of the cost!



At Victoria's Secret I got this hot pink training bra which was part of their semi annual clearance sale. It was the last one and in my size, so I took it as a sign that I was meant to buy this training bra hahaha. I have been doing a lot of Pilates and ballet beautiful so another training bra never hurts. 



And lastly, my most exciting purchase is this small black back pack from PINK. I have actually been looking for a small backpack for a while now. Sometimes I get really tired of using cross body bags, so I thought this would be a cute alternative. It's a fake leather material and is big enough only for my essentials. which is perfect! Because then it'll prevent me from over packing :). 




And that's the end of my mini summer haul! I hope you guys enjoyed that, and I'll be back shortly in a few days with my May favourites! Until next time,

Love,
Kristie





1 comment: